Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Reflections...YES GOD!

THERE WERE 5 PEOPLE WHO PRAYED TO MAKE JESUS LORD OF THEIR LIVES YESTERDAY MORNING!!!! I just couldn't hold that back! We are in a Deja Vu series right now...our people voted on which messages they wanted to hear again from the past 2 years...yesterday was Pastor Rich speaking on "Knowing your enemy." He was nailing it and while I sat there listening to him I had this overwhelming feeling from God...down in my gut..."Tim, give people a chance to respond to me." So, Rich finished the message and I went up front...Jerimae came up too and I just said "play something easy." I knew he would nail it...then I laid it out there and Spirit opened up people's eyes...WOW!

When the Spirit calls you...when he asks you to do something...RESPOND...you'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

Anders Branderud said...

You write:"HERE WERE 5 PEOPLE WHO PRAYED TO MAKE JESUS LORD OF THEIR LIVES YESTERDAY MORNING!!!! I "

So according to the Christian doctrine they get atonement.

(le-havdil) The formula that is outlined in Tan’’kh about kipur – atonement – was also taught by Ribi Yehoshua. Ribi Yehoshua from Nazareth taught in accordance with Tan’’kh the only way to get connection with ha-Sheim.

This way is found both in Torah
and in Ribi Yehoshuas teachings found in our website – www.netzarim.co.il
If you read it it will be an eye-opener!

Anders Branderud
Geir Tzedeq, Netzarim