Monday, July 6, 2009

The one for me...

God knew it...he just knew it...all the way back in High School...he knew it...back when I was writing down the 11 things that I wanted in my wife someday...he knew it...he knew who the perfect woman for me was...Kelsey Krynock (now Boucher!!)...he was molding both of us to make us ready to meet each other.

Today I read this quote: "You know you're with the right woman when she gives you strength." WOW...POWERFUL AND SOOOOOO TRUE. My real life example came again yesterday...this is going to sound silly to some of you, but it was huge for me...our family was swimming at the pool when Kels looked over at me and said to Luke: "You want to jump in the deep end with daddy and me?" Doesn't sound like much except that I HAVE NEVER JUMPED IN THE DEEP END! My heart was POUNDING...JUST POUNDING...but Kels just gave me the look...the one that says..."Hey Tim, you'll be fine...just jump..." Not condemning...not teasing...just the right look at the right moment...and I did it and many more times after that! IT WAS GREAT! WHY did it finally happen? Because she poured belief into me and gave me the strength to do something I had never done before...

She has done this over and over and over again in my life...I sure love you Kelsey Boucher! Thanks for making that quote true for me... "You know you're with the right woman when she gives you strength."

No comments: