Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Reflections...Undone

There I stood...announcements were over...Jerimae walked to the mic...he asked us to pray silently...to pray for God to open our eyes...to pray for forgiveness...to focus our minds and hearts on Jesus, because that is why we gather...Tears are forming in my eyes as I type... yesterday morning left me completely Undone...during our worship time I was crying...crying out to God to change my life...to make ME the man HE wants. Guys...it was amazing...it was gut-wrenching...Our worship team lead me in worship...They, with the Spirit working through them, left me at the end of the music Undone...they took me to the presence of Jesus...THAT is CHURCH...I needed that time...My heart needed the challenge...needed to cry out to God...THANKS GUYS for being used by God...this pastor was DEEPLY touched...love you guys!

No comments: