Saturday, July 25, 2009

First things first...

"Above all else guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." This verse doesn't say this is just something to think about...it says "ABOVE ALL ELSE..." Before you take care of your body...before you get more information in your head...before you pour out your life into other people..."GUARD YOUR HEART" WHY? Why is it that important..."For it is the wellspring of life." OH I LOVE FRESH WATER! So, if I am going to take care of my body...learn more about Jesus...learn more about my work...about parenting...and before I pour my life out into other people...I need to make sure that the water of my heart is FRESH water...STRAIGHT from the Spring of LIVING water! U WITH ME?!?!?!

Everyone...

"ABOVE ALL ELSE guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life."

No comments: