Friday, March 20, 2009

Stuff...

We are now 3 days away from going to China...and you got it...I don't have a single thing packed! Lots to do in the next couple of days! I really look forward to working with my team of people. They are love Jesus and at least one of our teammates is giving up his vacation time to go. Cool to see God working in our teammates...

Our 21 Day fast is going well...some are really struggling with it...actually I am right now, I just finished my lunch and would really like a cookie! In the struggle though, I hear people really stirring spiritually...really seeking the heart of God. AWESOME! Keep going Church!!

I will miss Jaden's 6th birthday while I'm gone...it is the first bday of any of my kids that I have missed...I've talked to him about why I am going and we're going to celebrate this weekend too. So, he actually is really getting a good deal...a party this weekend and next weekend!!

Easter is coming soon...looking forward...anticipating what God is going to do!

Won't be blogging much over the next 2 weeks, so come back and "see" me in April!

"GOD...KEEP MOVING...Keep revealing...Keep changing lives!!"

No comments: