Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Night Thoughts...

WHAT A GREAT MORNING! Ever have one of those Sunday's when everything looks like it might go wrong, but plan B ends up being perfect? THAT WAS TODAY! Things were not working with our DVD...(if you don't know about our church, we are a video campus...we watch the message about 3x's a month on video...1x per month I preach live.) So, the DVD we received from Goshen was not good...to me, I see that as an opportunity not a negative...I see it as God moving us in a different direction. OH WAS IT A GOOD DIRECTION!

So, Jerimae and I went to another theater and planned a service...it was amazing...great music...just a chance to share things that have been burning on my heart about who we are in Jesus. IMAGINE...if we are followers of Jesus then we are seated RIGHT NEXT TO GOD in the heavenly realm...It's true...check out Ephesians 2: 6...That means that God doesn't talk down to us...he is RIGHT NEXT TO US!! Jerimae had amazing music picked out...I always say...let's plan like crazy, but if the Spirit moves in a different direction, throw your plan in the trash. So, today we did...

HERE IS THE KICKER: This morning when our auditorium set up crew came, I prayed for God to do something this morning that would be something we had never experienced before...something that would blow our minds. I HAD NO IDEA what God was up to this morning! Cool how God just brought this week together...GUESS WHAT: This morning was a reminder that GOD IS IN CHARGE OF HIS CHURCH not me! Thanks God...

No comments: