Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Luke!




Luke is growing up! My little man turned 3 today...It was so fun tonight watching him rip open his gifts and then running around with his new toys...He had so much fun! I love his passion for life...his daring attitude...his willingness to try anything...AND I MEAN ANYTHING...even if it will cause harm to himself. He is learning so much...I can't help but wonder tonight what he will be like as a teen...young adult...grown man...I can't wait to see...I pray every day that he will come to Jesus...that he will passionately follow him and be the leader that God has wired him to be. I love that little dude! (Hey...I'm starting to get nervous too...cause he and Jaden are growing up and soon...they will really give dad a run for "champion of the world!")

HAPPY B-DAY LUKE! (BTW...check out that cake that Kelsey decorated! My kids are spoiled!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAppy Birthday LUKE!