Monday, June 29, 2009

Great week...crazy week...

I'm back! I was taken back last week when I was unpacking the van at my parents house and realized...I left my laptop at home! OOPS! Monday-Wednesday last week I was meeting with pastors in the Akron area...learning from them, while Kels and the kids relaxed at my parent's neighbors pool. IT WAS AN OUTSTANDING AND crazy week...learning a lot...spent A LOT of time with family...saw some old friends...hung out on the Portages Lakes on a boat for 4 hours (THANKS BILL AND ERICA!)...saw my nephew's baseball game (fun storm after the game!)...swam...swam some more...did more swimming with the kids...THEN we had a gerbil die...our bunny had babies (we didn't know it...must have "happened" when she got out of her cage one night...some wild bunny was a daddy...) while we were gone and all 3 bunnies ending up dieing...our hampster got out of her cage...out for 4 days and then showed up last night (there were tears of JOY in our house last night!)...Crazy week...GREAT WEEK...I am READY to get back at it this week...guess it was God that I left the laptop at home...I need to do that more often!

No comments: