Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let's remember...

It is soooooooooooooooo easy to get caught up in what is happening today, that we forget about how God provided yesterday...I don't want to be a person who lives on the stories of the past...I want new stories...stories of how God has come through TODAY and not just 5 years ago. BUT, I want to make sure that we all remember and share stories of how God has moved...a subtle difference, but an important one. I long to be in the mix of what God is doing in South Bend, IN...the state of Indiana, The U.S. AND the world...AND I want to remember how he has moved in the past and continue to celebrate those things...

So along those lines...It has been 2 months since my trip to China...time sure does fly...thinking today of the impact that MANY of you had praying for me and supporting our team and me...I am overwhelmed tonight, thinking of the people that now get to read the Word, because people stepped up and supported me...I can't wait to hear stories someday of how God used YOUR prayers and support to make a difference on the other side of the world...THANKS...I celebrated you tonight and thanked God for you!

No comments: