Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Team

So here I am...our Easter service is over...I'm standing outside at our Easter Egg Hunt...meeting families...seeing all of the smiles...enjoying the moment...celebrating what God did during our service too...and my mind jumps to the fact that we MUST be out of the theater in about 30 minutes! My first thought was to run back in and see if anyone was tearing the rest of the stuff down...BUT I stopped and thought...Nay...I bet my tear-down guys are getting it done...GUESS WHAT?!?! I was sooooooooooooooooooo RIGHT! Those guys just took initiative and got EVERYTHING taken care of...they even packed up my stuff and brought it out to me! I never had to go back in...I am so thankful for all of the people of Grace! I really believe that we have the best people to work with in the world...they dive in with both feet and make things happen! I am so proud of how everyone just helped on Sunday! GREAT JOB CHURCH!

No comments: