Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Men's Leadership Training

Now THAT is how to spend a Tuesday evening! Tonight we kicked off a men's leadership group in our church...this is not a select group...it was open to any man in our church that wants to grow as a leader. We are going through Axiom...a book by Bill Hybels. MAN...I sure was challenged by the conversation...we have a GREAT group of guys that are all trying to learn how to be better men and leaders...8 guys came and I learned a lot from them...Fun to see how each guy has something to offer...from what we read, from their life experiences...and the key for me is, these guys don't want to just talk about it...they want to use what we are talking about with their families...their businesses...in ministry...now THAT is a group I want to be involved with! I CAN'T WAIT for our next meeting in 2 weeks!!

No comments: