Monday, April 27, 2009

Random Thoughts on Monday...

-Great service yesterday
-Our new series on the End Times is going to be POWERFUL!
-Our "Direction" meeting after the service was very cool...
-AWESOME to hear what people see happening at Grace...
-We are in a great season as a church right now...GREAT time to be at Grace!
-My 3 mile prayer walk today was WINDY
-The St. Jo River is VERY high
-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH MY KNEE?!?!...feels like a knife is jabbing it
-BTW...it's been 20 years since I blew out my knee for the first time! (I'm gettin' up there!)
-I wonder what God has up his sleeve next for us...
-We have incredible people at Grace
-I LOVE serving with them!!!!
-Pastor Jerimae is just FIRED UP right now...
-His vacation time just got him all worked up AND I like it!!
-I tracked how far I walked today in my car...hit a bump...now I have a funny "gong-like" sound when I turn...Grrrrr...
-I wonder who will be at the next Direction meeting that I haven't even met yet...
-SOCCER CAMP IS COMING...SOCCER CAMP IS COMING...

No comments: