Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Night Thoughts...

I led worship this morning for the first time in 2 years! I really enjoyed it...except when I messed up the words!! I enjoy having the privilege of leading a group of people to experience God...to open the door for them...to encourage them to passionately worship God...Kyle shared his heart today and did a FANTASTIC JOB...I forget that this young man is still 18 or 19 yrs. old...Colin played keys today and he is really, really good! Loved the morning!

Today was the first time in over a year when the DVD of the message froze and I had to finish the message...it really worked out...what a moving message on trusting God when he hasn't come through yet...Thinking of Abraham and Sara...how they were promised a child and God waited 25 years to come through!!! 25 YEARS!!!! Bottom line...we can trust God to come through...to be there for us. He will come through for you...

No comments: