Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mentors...


Talked with Ron Boehm today...he has been a mentor of mine for several years. He is very involved with church planting and just knows which questions to ask...which buttons to push. He knew me before I was ever a church planter...I remember him asking me once..."Have you ever thought about planting a church?"

I had a great conversation with him this morning...spent an hour on the phone just sharing what God is doing in my life...in the life of the church...good to get a perspective from someone who is not directly invovled in what we are doing here in South Bend. MAN...I have a page of notes of things to think through...steps to take...I always walk away challenged and encouraged when I talk with Ron...he is a man of wisdom...I am so grateful that I have people who have been down the path before that I can go to and learn from...

No comments: