Wednesday, July 16, 2008

King Solomon...wisdom

Read 2 Choronicals 8 & 9...I would have really liked to have talked with King Solomon...He has often flown under the radar for me...my bible favorites are Moses & Peter...Nehemiah is rising on my list too...But today Solomon grabbed my attention. Kings and leaders from ALL OVER wanted to spend time with Solomon and hear and learn from his wisdom....that is the kind of person that I want to be around...can you imagine world leaders wanting to sit down with you, so they could learn...that says something about the man.

So, that sparked in my mind the importance of mentors...I have guys in my life who I know I can go to and gain wisdom. Some of them I don't get to talk to very often, but I know that when I do, I'm going to be encouraged, challenged and I'm going to learn something. I THANK GOD for these men in my life...

No comments: