Monday, December 6, 2010

Reflections

LOTS of reflections on yesterday! LOTS AND LOTS!

-LOTS of snow outside and LOTS of icy roads here in SB!
-THEN I drive to Goshen and see green grass...CRAZY!
-TRAVIS STINKIN' MINER...a GREAT addition to our campus!
-Travis led worship and ended with "Free"...invited the Kidzone kids down to dance and sing as we closed the service! FUN!
-Why are people soooooo STINKIN' STIFF SOMETIMES!? HAVE A LITTLE FUN!!!! DANCE!
-I did enjoy Williams' and Tuttle lower their shoulders as I led the kids around...nothing like having a FULL-CONTACT service! (OH...I was WAY TO SMOOTH on my feet...they couldn't catch me!)
-The kids in our church are so cool!
-The video message "freaked out" in the middle 2x's...Jim was moving in fast-forward...which made sense since he was drinking a Monster drink...
-GREAT morning together!
-We had our first Grace SB business meeting...we now have elders and deacons at our campus...I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
-I will be moving to full-time in June!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooo Excited again!!
-Cool to see people stepping up at our campus...VERY EXCITED!

No comments: