Friday, August 14, 2009

Monday Reflections on Friday!

Vacation is over and I'm back at it! I have to say that my time this past Sunday in Goshen was really good...I really enjoyed seeing how things work on their end. They produce a video of the message for our campus the following week, so it was fun to see how that works. I WAS IMPRESSED! Our tech team in Goshen is OUTSTANDING! VERY PROUD of the job that they do...fun to work with them! The worship guys at our church...J, J and J...Jerimae, Jeremiah and Jeremy...are all fantastic...each with their own style, yet each with the same passion for God, worship and leading people...

We are in the middle of a Refuel series and it is really challenging me...to be the man God wants me to be...to make sure I Stop and be Quiet...it is hard! BUT it is worth it.

Read this today: "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and oung men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Is. 40: 29-31

POWERFUL! Feast on those words today...

No comments: