Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A spiritual energy drink...

I was sooooooooooooooooooo excited last night. On my way to serve a Judgment House (a drama about life and death...a haunted house alternative, with a MESSAGE!) I was shouting and singing in my car...just PUMPED to go and share my faith. I couldn't wait. God really came through too...I worked as a counselor...had the chance to encourage 3 people who were believers...to pour into their lives that Jesus has them...one of those was a 13 year old who barely goes to church, but he is hungry for more. Another guy I got to talk to had just prayed to give his life to Christ...IT WAS AWESOME!! I could see it in his eyes and to be there with him when he walked from darkness to light...NO ENERGY DRINK CAN GIVE YOU THE RUSH THAT I HAD! I'm smiling right now thinking about it...That is such a fun moment...ANGELS WERE HAVING A PARTY IN HEAVEN AT THE SAME TIME I GOT TO TALK WITH THIS YOUNG MAN! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?! I will never get tired of those kind of moments!

No comments: