Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reading the Word...

I am working to read through the Bible this year...my reading plan today had me in 3 AMAZING passages...first in Numbers I read about when God told the Israelites and Moses that they were not going to enter the land until after that generation died...I pray that I don't get so wrapped up in myself and complaining to God that I lose opportunities! Then I went to Matthew 25 and read about multiplying what God has given me...what a responsibility we have to use what God has given us and to not bury it! Instead we are to multiply it!! To top off my reading I read the end of Romans 8...not only will all things work for the good of those that love God, but NOTHING and I mean NOTHING can separate me from the love of God!! YES!!!! You just have to have a GREAT day after reading those verses!

No comments: