Thursday, March 6, 2008

Facing your fear...

I love my kids...so for me when a man broke into our offices last week and my sons were with me...it really got to me...I really struggled with it. Tonight was a special moment for me though. My 4 year old Jaden went back to the office for the first time since we found the man in the office...He has been talking to mom about it all week...but tonight he went with me early to the office and walked right in...he asked me a lot of questions about the guy and if the locks were changed and who changed the locks and if we have found the man yet...but he went in...he faced his fear...So, we walked through the office and then prayed...prayed for the man, prayed for us to face our fear and to allow the all powerful God to give us strength...What an amazing moment with my little-big man...He is growing up so fast and I sure love him and am proud of him...I am thankful that nothing happened to him or Luke last week...

No comments: