Monday, March 24, 2008

Cool to see...

I think our church thinks I'm crazy, but I LOVE being portable and I love setting up...it is a great chance to get to know people and fun to work together. As we were setting up at the movie theater for our services and the egg hunt, I was really moved. I realized that everywhere I looked there were people giving their best...setting things up...standing in the cold putting out easter eggs...setting up tables...making coffee...getting the kid's areas set up...setting up the auditorium...Soooooo many people made yesterday happen...why go to all of that work???? God gave his best, Jesus, AND PEOPLE MATTER TO GOD! That's it...the people that we were able to touch yesterday because of everyone's hard work makes it all worth it...

Let's make sure that we are always a church that pours ourselves into people...

BTW...we set a tear-down record yesterday...in 15 minutes we had EVERYTHING in the hallways and both auditoriums torn down...then we got to go Egg Hunting! GREAT JOB TEAM!!!

No comments: