Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our inconvience...God's opportunity

I had a tire that was going flat yesterday...I didn't have time to take it to Discount Tire, but I don't have time to go to the hospital either when it makes me wreck!! So, I took it in yesterday after I taught school...The tire shop is only a few blocks from my house, so I decided to walk home...As I was walking I noticed a friend's dog running around his yard...So being the nice friend that I am I called him and made some smart-comment about getting his dog back in the house...ended up he was the one home...So I ran across the 4 lanes of traffic and we had a chance to talk...After some small-talk for a few minutes he shared with me some stuff happening in his life that needed prayer...RIGHT AWAY I realized that God has a plan for EVERYTHING...think about it...I had a flat-tire...there were a TON of people in line, so I had to wait 1 1/2 hours to get my car back, so I decided to walk home and work from home...AND THEN I saw my friend's dog and had a chance to talk with him and pray with him...GOD KNEW that my friend needed encouragement, so my tire went flat and BAM! God put me in the right place at the right time!

OUR INCONVENIENCE is GOD'S OPPORTUNITY!

2 comments:

MARK said...

Thanks Tim and GOD for giving encouragement that day!!!!

The friend that had the dog in the yard...

PS. Hope the tire is fixed!!!(ha ha)

Tim Boucher said...

Running well Mark! Thanks for your friendship bro...