Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stuff...

-I am thankful tonight...Kels came home and said something was rattling in the van...turned out that a bolt had come loose and was GONE from the brakes...they were just banging in there...THANKFUL that Kels is o.k.
-Had a job interview yesterday...we'll see if the schedule works out...could be a good fit
-Checking out a location for our campus that is near Movies 14...PRAYING...looking for God to do some CRAZY STUFF
-Football season is rough so far...The Brown...Bucks and Irish all lost this past weekend
-GOD is moving in people's lives...VERY COOL to see
-I CANNOT WAIT FOR OUR BLITZ ON SATURDAY...cannot wait to serve some breakfast to football families...JUST WANTING TO SERVE
-I had to STOP myself in the middle of the road today...I was off to the races...mind was running...running from store to store for parts for the van...then realized...TIM...it'll get fixed...SLOW DOWN...TALK TO GOD! CHILL OUT!
-Kels is back downstairs, so I'm signing off!

No comments: