Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stuff

Random Stuff...
-I LOVE what God is doing in the people of our church...GREAT Stuff!
-The past month has been the best month I have had in at least 1 1/2 years!
-Ran a 10k for the first time
-My cholesterol went up...DON'T worry...only my GOOD cholesterol went up!!
-Teaching is going well...what a privilege to pour my life in these kids
-TONS of stuff happening in the building these days...FUN!
-Cool to have more and more people dropping by the office...CAN'T WAIT to be full time!
-So....when is this baby coming?!?!?!?!
-God is so good.
-Really...he really is so good!
-I am overwhelmed with his strength and forgiveness
-Wonder what heaven will be like?
-Miss seeing Clarence Eichorst...I know he is celebrating with Jesus...but I sure miss him!
-Wonder how many prayers he said in his 90+ years...crazy to think about!
-Can't believe it has been 21 years since I toured with Continental Singers for the first time!
-Saw a video of our Continental group singing on Facebook...full-choreography...BRIGHT outfits...funny!
-That tour changed my life FOREVER!
-Jaden ran a mile in 6 minutes 52 seconds on the treadmill...MAN!
-I haven't run one that fast yet this year
-Chloe is working HARD in swimming to reach her time to make divisionals...I'm so proud of how hard she works!
-Luke went over to Kels yesterday...she was resting with her eyes closed...he bent down and gave her a kiss on her cheek...PRICELESS!
-Kelsey...so glad she is the mother of my kids!! MORE THAN THAT...I'm glad she is my wife!
-Time sure pass by fast...real fast!
-The snow is melting...

No comments: