Monday, September 27, 2010

Hog Roast

FUN afternoon at the Hog Roast! Fun to have my parents there too! And yes...it was fun even though I lost for only the 2nd time this year at Corn Hole...AND lost for the 1ST TIME EVER at Grace Community...Dave Williams & Jerimae Yoder took Will Dettman and me apart...it hurt!

Dave and Sue Griffith shared along with their co-workers Michel & Dominique...AWESOME to hear their hearts...they have seen MANY come to Jesus in the past year...I had tears in my eyes as they shared about the number of souls saved and people baptized! PRAISE GOD! YEARS AND YEARS of planting seeds and they were able to see the harvest. I am so excited for what God is doing through them in France!!

Rusty and Kari did another fantastic job hosting this...probably over 200 people there...so much fun!! THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH for a fun day Tuttle's!!

No comments: