Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random Thoughts

-Ran a 5k in 25.45 today...COMIN' BACK BABY!
-Chloe left me notes in different spots around my office...VERY COOL!
-I love to pray...so glad that God listens to us!
-Will is doing a FANTASTIC job as an intern this summer...fun to watch him grow
-Had a bunny tragedy on Saturday...had to have one put to sleep
-Gave my dad a President Obama Father's Day card...he just loves Obama...I'm sure it was more fun for me to give it than for him to receive it!!
-Fun night last night with Jaden's soccer team...had our family picnic...great group of boys...great families!
-LOVE hearing the AMAZING stories of LIVES CHANGED from Sunday morning...two emails today sharing about how people came to church who hadn't been to church and then gave their lives to Jesus! LOVE IT!
-Plan to get away and pray in a few minutes...seeking God's direction...just God & me...in creation...with my Bible and a notepad!
-ONLY 2 MORE MODULES AND I'LL BE DONE WITH MY CLASSES!
-Get to study the Word tonight with some AWESOME guys...Can't wait!
-Wondering what heaven will be like...wondering how much more we'll understand about God's plans...
-I'm done typing...I want some time with my Creator!

No comments: