Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Holy God...

As I was texting a friend today these words popped in my head..."Keep or get your eyes on our Holy God...it's blinding." My point? If we have our eyes on God...fully on him...the his GLORY will blind us...will make us only see him...we will shrug off temptation...we will "stand up under it"...we will cling to his strength in times of intense struggle...we will CELEBRATE like crazy when there is victory in our and other's lives...God is PERFECT...PERFECT...he is sooooooooooo set apart...soooooooo holy...that when Moses saw his BACK he had to cover his face because it glowed! Let's all stop today...let's get our eyes on Jesus...on Father God...he is PERFECT...PERFECT...I can't even imagine perfect! I'll tell you this though...when I get my mind thinking about this...when I turn to how holy and perfect THE God of the Universe is...I'm encouraged...more than that...I get encourage way down in my gut...at the very depths of my soul...and it feels good.

No comments: